Uh oh. It happened.
You’re locked out of your Empower Network account.
Whether you forgot your password, or did not receive a welcome email with your login information…
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered :-)
Your Empower Network account needs to be accessed regularly by you – After all, this is your business. But don’t panic – We promise that it is quick and easy to reset your password!
In this blog post, you will learn how to reset your password if you’ve forgotten or lost it, and learn how to change your password (for both Empower Network & Kalatu) once you are logged back into your account.
Forgot Your Password? No Problem!
Have you misplaced or forgotten your Username or Password? Thankfully, there is a very easy fix. Just follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the Empower Network login page, located at www.empowernetwork.com/login
2. Once you are on that screen, you will see the below image. On this page, click the “Forgot?” link.
3. This will prompt you to enter the email address associated with your Empower Network account. Enter your email address.
After you do this, please allow up to 24 hours to receive a Password Reset email to that email address. Please be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder as well!
IMPORTANT: If you are still unable to reset your password, do not remember the email address on file with your account, or have any other issues, please submit a support ticket to Customer Support by emailing Support@empowernetwork.com so that we may better assist you!
How Can I Change My Password?
Once you are logged into your Empower Network account successfully, you can change your password back to a personal password that you can remember.
1. Hover over the drop down menu under the My Account tab, which is shown in the image to the right. This tab is located in the far upper right corner of your back office.
2. Select My Account.
3. On the following screen, select Change Password and enter in your new password and click “Change Password” button at the bottom of the page.
4. On the Change Password page, follow the prompts to change your password.
What about changing my Kalatu Password?
Some users prefer to login directly to their Kalatu dashboard, and bypass the step of first logging into their Empower Network back office.
This is totally doable, and you can learn how in this Knowledgebase article >>
Luckily, even changing your password for Kalatu is easy!
Just be sure you are first logged into your Empower Network back office before attempting to follow these instructions.
1. From your Empower Network back office, hover over the Products tab and select Kalatu Blogging System from the drop-down menu. This action will take you to your Kalatu blog dashboard.
Note: If you have not yet created your Kalatu blog, this action will prompt you to set up your first blog.
2. In the upper left corner of your Kalatu dashboard, locate the Update Password link, shown below.
3. On the Update Password page, follow the prompts to change your Kalatu password.
And that’s all there is to it!
For more easy tutorials, please check out our Tutorials category on the Support Blog.
See you next time, Empower Network!