Whether you accidentally cancelled your account, your payments have lapsed due to billing issues, or if you were previously an Empower Network member looking to return to the community…
You’re in the right place!
This blog post will cover the exact process you need to follow if you are looking to reactivate a subscription on your Empower Network account.
And hey – We’re glad you’re here :)
The first thing we want to go over is…
How Do You Know If Your Payment Has Lapsed?
This is a commonly-asked question in Customer Support that we would love to address.
On the day a payment is missed, Empower Network will attempt to bill you two (2) more times. After that, the subscription will fall into a period we call Grace. After Grace ends, your subscription is placed into Lockdown. Learn more about Grace & Lockdown here >>
There are a two different ways Empower Network alerts you to your payment lapsing, for any subscription:
1. Billing email notifications. These are emails that are automatically sent to the email address on file with your account, and let you know that your subscription due date has passed, and no payment was received. These emails continue to be sent to your email address throughout the Grace period.
2. In-Account notifications. While logged into your account, you might see a glaring red notification that lets you know we have not received a payment. Look at the top of your back office for a notification such as this.
How to Reactivate Your Subscription
We have made it as simple as possible for you to reinstate a lapsed subscription, so you can get back to building a successful online business.
Follow the steps below to reactivate any subscription that has fallen into Grace or Lockdown:
1. Log into your Empower Network back office here.
2. Hover over the Account tab in the top right corner of your back office, and select My Account Status (shown below).
3. Locate the subscription you wish to reactivate, and click on the “Click here to reactivate your account” link under the selected product. Then follow the instructions in order to update your credit card.
REMEMBER: You must update each subscription individually, so you will need to repeat the process for any additional subscriptions.
And that’s all there is to it!
You can find additional notes in this Knowledgebase article >>
How easy was that?
Don’t forget to check out our other Tutorials in this category >>
Talk soon, Empower Networkers!